Information on COVID-19
Vaccination Days until the end of January 2022
Extra vaccination points are available on every Thursday, Friday and Saturday until the end of January. Vaccinations are available with or without registration. Bring your passport with you, and also your residence permit and TAJ card/number if you have them.ELTE Information Page On COVID
Changes in restrictions (from 15 February 2022)
- changes in bold
- education is online in 2021/22/2 until further notice
- all public get-togethers and festivities are cancelled at the Faculty of Humanities until further notice
- immunity is only valid after 3 vaccinations
- the quarantine time is reduced to 7 days from 10, and with a negative PCR test within 5 days, it can be reduced
- using a mask is OBLIGATORY indoor everywhere, and on the means of public transport
- visiting hours are banned in hospitals
- border checks are still on
- Changes of entry regulations to Hungary
- Information for students staying in quarantine
- Health care during the pandemic
Please find info about the vaccination here:
HEALTH CARE DURING THE PANDEMIC
How to get to doctor/hospital?
- call the ambulance 112 - please inform them, if you have a positive test, or if you have COVID-like symptoms https://www.mentok.hu/en/main-page-en/
- or go directly to the emergency department of a hospital (e.g. https://semmelweis.hu/surgosseg/en/)
Please be sure that you have a valid insurance!
How to get a valid insurance?
- for Stipendium Hungaricum students UNIQA is free of charge
- for self financed students Generali is available
EU citizens – „blue card”
- https://www.blesz.hu/en/ (5th district, English speaking)
- https://jek.hu/kapcsolat/ (8th district, Tel: +3617904600)
What will happen, if I have a positive test?
- stay in quarantine!
- report it obligatorily to the Epidemiological Operative Coordinating Body (JOKT) at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- inform your international coordinator at the Department of International Affairs
- inform your instructor that you cannot participate your on campus courses (your absence will be accepted)
If you have been in contact with anyone with a proven case of infection, report this to the Dean’s Office at email@example.com.