Erasmus+ application 2019/20
Eötvös Loránd University now accepts applications from students who would like to participate in the Erasmus+ Student Mobility Programme of the Academic Year 2019/2020.
Accepted students will receive the opportunity from 01/06/2019 to 30/09/2020 to:
- Study as an exchange student without paying any tuition fee at one of the partner universities within the European Union.
- Complete a professional internship at a university abroad, or at a for- or non-profit organization.
- Complete a professional internship after graduation at a university abroad, or at a for- or non-profit organization
The paper-form application is also valid in case that students can not apply via Neptun due to technical problems.
Destinations for studies and internship:
- Studies: information on partner universities at the departmental coordinators
- Internship: free choice
Information in person:
- 13.30-15.30 12/02/2019 (Gombócz room). Building A, Ground floor 47.
- 11.30-13.30 28/02/2019 (Gombócz room). Building A, Ground floor 47.