Languages and people – problems and solutions
Call for papers: 6th international conference of applied linguistics in Lithuania (29–30 September 2022).
- language policy
- discourse analysis
- language teaching and learning
- language acquisition
- language testing
- corpus linguistics
- sign language
Submissions are invited for the following contributions:
- full paper presentations: 30 minutes (20 minutes + 10 minutes for questions);
- poster presentations;
- thematic workshops (short: 1.5 hours with 3 presenters; long: 3 hours with 5-6 presenters).
The length of abstracts for full paper and poster presentations is 300–500 words (excluding references). Workshop convenors are invited to submit a description of the workshop (500–700 words, excluding references) and a list of confirmed workshop presenters. Workshop convenors are responsible for selecting presenters and planning slots in their workshops.
- deadline for the submission of abstracts (full papers and posters): 15 March 2022
- deadline for the submission of workshop proposals (including a description and a list of presenters): 1 March 2022
- notification of acceptance: 1 June 2022
- early-bird registration: 31 July 2022
- registration closes: 31 August 2022