Thesis title announcement
The title of the Thesis has to be submitted a semester before the planned graduation.
e.g. If you plan to graduate the following Spring/Summer, the Thesis title has to be announnced in the Autumn semester before.
You can always find the current submission deadlines in the Academic Calendar.
The Thesis title must be announced in Neptun. You can find a guide for it HERE.
The submission of the Thesis in 2022/23/1 happens only electronically, via Neptun system.
Printed Thesis works are NOT required this semester. The Thesis cannot be uploaded without the supervisor’s consent. For the approval, click on the button ‘Thesis admission request’ (in Neptun under Studies > Degree thesis/Thesis application).
The approval has to be requested in Neptun between 31 October and 22 November 2022.
Please also check the requirements of your study programme.
Please be aware of the followings when you submit your Thesis
- Check the departmental requirements of the content and formal requirements of the Thesis (scroll down to the bottom of the site, or contact your department of studies).
- Submit the required number of pages in the required forms.
- Do not forget to include the Certificate of Research form in all copies, available HERE.
- Sign the required pages in each copy the following way: e.g. Charlotte Appleton sgnd.
- Ask the consent of your supervisor for uploading the Thesis in Neptun.
- Do not forget to upload the Thesis to Neptun. (please check the technical issues in the guides below)
Thesis upload technical issues
- You can upload only 1 document/file to Neptun (zip or pdf).
- If you upload your thesis in a zip format, the zipped folder has to contain both the Thesis and the Certificate of research.
- If you upload your thesis in a pdf format, please, insert the Certificate of Research after the title page.
- If you use a pdf-editor, you can insert the Certificate of research as an extra page into the pdf.
- If you do not have a pdf-editor, we suggest that you insert the Certificate of research, after the title page, into the Thesis you created as a Word (docx/doc) document. After that, save it as a pdf by clicking on ‘Save as type’ where you choose ‘PDF’.
- Another option is to convert the docx/doc file that contains both the Thesis and the Certificate of research, into a pdf file.
- Please, name the file the following way: (Your_Name_Neptuncode_szd_2022_23_1). Example: Smith_Peter_XCVRQ2_szd_2022_23_1
We suggest that you watch this video, made by the Academic Board, on how to upload your Thesis to Neptun.
The grades and evaluation of your Thesis will be uploaded to Neptun some time after the submission of your Thesis. When it is uploaded, Neptun will send you an automatic system message. Follow the guide how to check the results.