Being an international student - Intercultural Training
Transitions, communication, well-being
You are about to embark on a journey in strange and difficult times. We would like to help you to make the most of the exciting and challenging experience that lies ahead. It’ll be a real venture because you will engage with an unfamiliar country, culture and education system.
Depending on the situation, the workshops will be held face-to-face or online.
- help you understand and cope with the process of cultural transitioning
- make your cultural and educational experiences sources of learning, insight and personal growth
- ensure that your psychological and social well-being is guaranteed throughout this time
- create a small international community that also functions as a support group
Workshop dates and times
- Workshop 1: 25 February 2022 (on campus!)
- Workshop 2: 8 April 2022 (on campus!)
- Workshop 3: 29 April 2022 (on campus!)
- Dr. Uwe Pohl, Department of English Language Pedagogy, ELTE, Faculty of Humanities
- Bori Nagy, HELP coach
Language of the training: English